"Hi Admin,
I need your help. I've been struggling to earn for about a year now, but I've finally reached my goal. I own a recipes page on Instagram that's only 2 months old, with 20 followers. On this page, I've locked my recipes ebook download link. Additionally, I have a sports page on Facebook that's a year and a half old, with 53k followers, and a sports Facebook group that's 6 months old, boasting 157k members. In this group, I've secured my WhatsApp group using a URL locker. I also have a Facebook page dedicated to iPhone news and updates, which is less than two weeks old, but already has 55k followers.
However, the problem I'm facing is that my phone is experiencing issues. It turns off by itself and has become slower at loading apps compared to before, not to mention the cracked screen. Unfortunately, I don't have a laptop. If my phone gets worse, I might not be able to get online. It would mean a lot if you could help me get the payment early. I've earned enough money that I can use to purchase a new phone, and later, I'll proceed to buy a laptop once I've generated sufficient earnings from my URL locker on my recipes page. Based on my experience growing other profiles, I'm confident that my 2-month-old recipes page will outperform my iPhone niche page, which gained 55k followers in just a week, with steady earnings because new recipes are been discovered everyday.
I'll be immensely grateful if my request is successfully granted.
Thank you."
Comments
Post a Comment